This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 April 2011

confidant and sexy black man

A classy black man walked in the Center I where I work and asked me for an article that took a few minutes to look up, as it met with his approval, I put it in a bag for him and gasped in surprise as he said :
fine, I ll have that and your phone number too.
Did I mention I didnt look sexy at all and I even wore my wedding ring ?
I looked him over, smart dark clothes, designer reading glasses, intelligent eyes and a no nonsense attitude. I took the risk of repeating :
You would like my what ?
Your phone number.
Are you hitting on me ? I asked jokingly.
Yes I am hitting on you , he answered flirtatiously, I need your number to ask you out , now can I have it ?
I was a little dumbfounded and needed a few minutes to think about it, I had been wanting something new to squeeze as I get bored with dating the same sexfriends over again but that dude was awfully sure of himself. Then I noticed a lady waiting for her turn, a decision had to be made quickly....I scribbled my number on the center's business card and handed it to the man hurriedly before moving on to my next customer.
He pocketed it without a word and left.
During my lunch break I got a text from someone called Ayo, oh good , an African, yummy ! Since his German and his English were flawless I wasnt sure where he came from. The next day, Ayo and I arranged to meet for a drink in my favourite club. He looked different, more relaxed, smiling and wearing jeans. The conversation was a lot of fun, as he asked me to tell him all about myself, I lied and pretended there was nothing much to say. He didnt push.
Later on his voice got lower and intimate as he revealed he had been to my Center before and returned because he really wants to squeeze me. " Squeeze me " I said , what a funny way to put it. I had so missed being wooed by a new black man ! At this point I gave him my usual  " Im 50 years old so walk away now if you dont like mature women, I dont want a relationship so this can only be casual sex " speech. He said I hardly looked forty and he wants casual anyway so thats fine, could he see me again ? Lets go to my place, I purred, and we left the club in front of a few eastern Europeans giving us dirty looks and making some not very nice comments.
Ayo asked when was the last time I had sex and  was surprised it was with a white man, I explained that although I do prefer black men I will date people based on their charm and their confidence, not on their colour. Back at my place, my cat sniffed his hand and decided he could come in. Good sign ! We had great sex but only for half an hour. Did I scare him when I warned he couldnt stay the night because sleeping next to someone is too intimate for me ? He retaliated by not kissing me as he finds kissing is something he can only do when he is in love. Oh man this was turning to a dick measuring contest ! Post sex. Ayo  was unrolling his used condom from his ...rather large black  manhood , to throw it away and  he kept asking if I had enjoyed it and if I'd like to see him again, I  giggled and asked if according to him , I had had a good time. Dude, I purred, you were inside my body, you saw my face and heard my voice, do you think I had a good time or not ? I hate it when men ask this silly question, cant they tell ? And what are you supposed to say anyway ? If you tell them it was fabulous they might get cocky, if you tell them it was nice they will feel devastated. What do you say to a  man post sex ?
I really felt like saying half an hour is not enough for me, I need at least an hour but it wouldnt have been polite. Did he read my thoughts ? Because his next words were : Next date I will actually have more time and we will do it plenty. He had left for a while when my cat and I were watching " criminal minds" on tv and he rang. I guess I'll have more of him next week then...
I do like a savy sexy confidant black man.....
P.S.
A week later I was feeling quite horny and rang Ayo who turned up an hour later and showed me what he is capable of... wow ! we had breathtaking sex this time. Wonderful, energising, fabulous , incredible sex. Yum, this could be my next fuckbuddy.
Check my ebook here

No comments: