This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 September 2010

Martin was sooo romantic !

Got him last night ! yoohoo !
Martin  just rang out of the blue to say he was in my neighbourhood and wanted the house number. Oops ! within 10 minutes I showered ,got changed, tidied up my living room, fed my cat, brushed my teeth, hid my plate of spaghettis in the fridge and opened the door looking relaxed and confidant to a smiling Martin who wore a * I am gonna get a great fuck* look on his face.
I made some coffee and we talked, I think it was a little strange that he followed me to the kitchen as I made coffee, but I am letting go of that for now.
As I suspected he is German, worse even , he is east German ! Aww man !
And thats not all..i thought he was 35 and he is actually 29 ! 29 years old for crying outloud ! I told him I am 20 years older than he is and it didnt stop him at all, asking me if it is really an issue, I decided it is not. 
No one will know and we are not gonna get involved  anyway so who cares ?
At first we made a lot of small talk, he went to smoke on the balcony while I put a dvd of the Simpsons on, I joined him on the balcony and we stared at each other in the moonlight for a while till I said this is the perfect time to kiss.  Martin looked at me all seriously, took a step closer, cupped my face in his long pale skinny hands and began kissing me.
And boy can he kiss !
We kissed and kissed and kissed on my balcony, I wonder if my idiotic  voyeur neighbour was watching. We kissed some more. We went back inside, he was kissing my neck as we fell on the bed. I told him we need to use condoms and he produced  an entire box he had in his pocket!
At last a clever boy !
So we are in bed, everything is wonderful......there is a lot of kissing and touching going on....more kissing and cuddling...ok but now I want more so I go a couple of step further and treat him to a fantastic blow job that he loved so much he...came !
Ok I hid my disappointment and kissed  him some more, he responded with tons of cuddling and necking and kissing, fine.
Martin didnt achieve wood.... didnt even make any silly comments or excuses, he just remarked that it was bloody inconvenient, thats all , just bloody inconvenient ! lol
Still , the whole thing felt as if we were making love, all the components were there, holding me , cupping my face, kissing me all over, looking into my eyes, moaning, sighing. He is very sensuous, he enjoys being touched and voices what he feels, this is very sexy to me.
So we are spooning and groping each other but he still doesn't  get hard !
After a while I decided that he is so good at everything else he does that I will just enjoy this weird non coital love making. I will just pretend we are lesbian lovers.
And we carried on making love like this for about 2 hours, he said I am insatiable, lol, I answered I am when something is so wonderful.
I wish more men would remember to cuddle during sex, like Martin does, or maybe they dont bother because they got wood  and they are too busy pounding away to remember tenderness and sensuality.
I dont know what is best, the crasy pounding or the long pleasure of making love without an erection.
hmmm I suppose I am just gonna have to keep dating lots of different guys so that I can experience all of it. Yum.
On a funny note, I discovered , just in time, a text from my daughter saying she was coming over  at 1am to sleep here  after a concert. I explained this to Martin  who still took his time to shower and dress but he left on time after kissing me a million time more, mmmm
By the time my daughter arrived, 10 minutes later, I had aired the room, changed  the bedding, washed my hair, showered and got into a nightie.
That was the most romantic date in the history of romantic dates !
Martin is welcomed to watch the Simpsons with me again anytime, lol.
Check my ebook here





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!

Chantal ! said...

Thank you very much for loving my blogg, the best thing about it is : every single word is true, these are my actual experiences or should I say sexperiences, lol. Yes suscribing should do the trick, you can also click to be a "follower" if you wish to. See you soon for my next new adventures. Have a great day too.

Chantal ! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.