This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 January 2011

The hot portuguese waiter from Interlaken.

A few weeks  ago I attended a conference in the picture pretty town of Interlaken, during lunch break some colleagues and I went into this posh restaurant to carry on talking about current subjects while we ate.
As I ordered my lemon sauce raviolis I glanced at the waiter then back at my menu then back at the waiter and noticed  he had intense brown eyes and a serious amount of latino badboy charm while beeing classy at the same time.
He wasnt smiling at me but his eyes were saying that he was interested in giving me much more that delicious food to feast on.
I dismissed the thought as wishful thinking on my part, how could that hot young thing want me at first sight ?
When said hot young thing brought me my plate he stared at me again wordlessly, as he brought my colleagues their plates, he always paused and gave me a sexy stare for a nano second. They all started to eat and talk shop while I tried to focus on the conversation.
Hot young thing, was standing behind a counter doing something by the till and was still staring at me with shiny eyes. I did what any responsible adult woman would do in such a case :
 I pretended to go to the bathroom to see if he would make contact with me.
He didnt, oh man I must have read him wrong ! Lets go back to my lunch before embarassing myself any further.
As I open the bathroom door to leave,  the hot waiter was standing in the door frame, staring at me again, but this time he was smiling.
" Give me your number and adress , I want to make passionate love with you" he said with a sexy rocky voice , was that a spanish accent I was hearing ?
" I live in Zurich"
" I have a fast car "
" As it occured to you one of those men Im having lunch with, might be my husband  and you might be  assuming a lot? "
" No way, Ive been watching your body language and you are not with any of them, but you are looking at me, I know you want me "
" I do" I whispered. giving the gorgeous spaniard my business card.

After that I could relax and get on with lunch and conversation, when we all left, the hot waiter helped me put my coat back on, which I would have normally refused but I wanted some kind of contact. And he did take the opportunity to caress my neck discretly while pretending to help with my coat.
Yum ! this was gonna be good.

When the conference was over I took a train to go back home and re read the notes I had been taking, my thoughts went back to the posh restaurant and the hot spanish waiter.
Did it really happen ? Will he actually call ? Man I wish I had at least kissed him, given him a taste of things to come..... but this guy is like the wind, he just appears, makes a strong impression and vanishes again.
Nah he's not gonna call, maybe he collects girls numbers for a kick but doesnt go all the way or maybe I misunderstood, or maybe DIIIIIIIING DIIIIIING
a text appeared on my phone screen :
I will be at your house at 11pm tonight, Rafael.

YAY ! Its for real ! yay im getting laid tonight ! and by a strong silent type latin lover yay !

I had been ready for an hour when Rafael rang the bell, excited as I was.
I practically run to the front door then decided to play cool and slowed down a little then I decided it didnt matter, who cared what he will think I was gonna enjoy this mucho macho like there's no tomorrow.

Oh what a night.
Rafael walked in  without a word, extremely confidant, pushed me agaisnt a wall while kicking the door shut behind him. Kissed me till my head was almost spinning , he looked at me and started undressing , throwing his clothes on the floor, ( wait a minute.... Versace ? Valentino ? how does a waiter afford these kind of clothes ? ). He walked like a tiger, had the natural elegance of one too  and opened each door till he found my bedroom..... he tilted his head to signal me to come over, could he be sexier ?
Rafael still had some Armani boxer shorts  on,  as he admired  all the candles that I had  set , the beautifull bedding, the romantic Joao Gilberto music, the sexy atmosphere I had  prepared for us.... looked  like he apreciated it, Rafael turned  around and said : ven aqui meu amor. 
A portuguese ! again ! oh man ! I must remember not to have anything to do with him after tonight.
For now lets just enjoy the ride.
And what a ride it was...a mix of rough and gentle , kissing my neck sensously one minute and pulling my hair the next, riding my body furiously then making sweet love, groping hard and touching softly, almost yanking my head off when he came, then sucking my toes slowly, that guy was  driving me absolutely crasy with the things he was doing to me !

And this ocean of sensuous madness kept waving over me till 3 am !
I was laying there trying to catch my breath  marvelling at what you can get out of a posh Interlaken restaurant, lol.
Rafael picked up his ridiculously expensive designer watch and declared he had to back to Interlaken to prepare breakfasts, he was showered and dressed in a flash and gave me one last really long orgasmic kiss and left without a word.
Multi orgasms and barely a word ? my kind of guy.
That guy was like the wind, he appeared, made a really strong impression and vanished...

(I watched him drive off noisily in his Porshe, from my window and, wait ! he has got a Porshe ? what kind of waiter drives a Porshe ? Who cares anyway ?)
That was one of the best one night stand ever, not the best, but one of them.
The next day I was covered in bruises and could barely sit down but that was fine because that had been a really phenomenal shag.
A tad violent maybe but that was only once. I would not want that regularly.

I never rang Rafael again and neither did he, its awsome how we understood each other barely talking , 2 adults meeting for just one night of fabulous sex and parting on a great memory.
One night stands should always be like this, perfect and without follow ups.

No comments: