This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Monday 13 June 2011

Sex with clothes on

My east German shagbuddy and I had already had a roll in the hay and had gotten dressed again. I was just thinking that it had not been as good as before. He had not looked at me straight in the eyes untill we started having sex and he wasnt as cuddly as usual, what was wrong ? However when we started getting down to the nitty gritty he was my dream lover again....BUT without the magic .  Later on, we were dressed, sitting on my couch, playing with my cat and talking about bio nourishment as opposed to yucky micro waved processed industrial precooked meals. My boredom was growing into something more annoying. Here he was bitching about coca cola and television making people oblivious to nature and yet he drinks alcohol ? At some point we started saying goodnight and I gave him a kiss in the neck...while caressing his sixpack through his shirt, he liked that. Playfully I started to plant lots of slow kisses on his tummy, still through his shirt... he really liked this. Was that an erection that was bulging in his jeans ? Indeed it was ! I began to caress it through the rough fabric and still kept kissing his shirted chest and tummy. I looked up and noticed his eyes were crossing slightly, something Martin always does when he is in the throws of passion. When he started moaning I discretly took my lace panties off and zipped his jeans down to free up his very hard dick which jumped straight into my hungry mouth. Martin was twisting and gasping till I straddled him, impaling myself on his manhood. Now that was hot ! He grabed my hips to dig himself deeper into my body. His eyes locked into mine and I cupped his face in my hands while we kissed and kissed and kissed till he came in one long scream. At last ! I felt connected again, we stayed in this position till our hearts stopped racing and we could breathe normally again. I hadnt had sex with clothes on in such a long time I had forgotten how much fun that was. Besides when you have a lot of sex with the same man, it is really important to keep it exciting by doing different things.
Martin left soon after that because he had to work early on the next morning, but now, he had a large smile on his face.

No comments: