This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 August 2010

Been a bad girl before beeing a really good girl this month!

August has been so busy, double shift, parties, familly visits etc , i only had sex twice but it was explosive !!!!
once with Mark, very nice except for the bloody talks and once with  Igor, who is still cheating on that infortunate girlfriend, just the day before my ex husband came to Bern.
Igor was freshly back from Laddak and jumped on his phone with screaming desire for me, lol. So I decided to squeeze him during the one free hour i had this week. Yum yum ! I only expected a great quickie but this was fabulous ! hot and dirty, sweaty and sexy, incredibly intimate and deep !
when i think dirty sex i dont mean anything disgusting, what i mean by dirty sex is what happened that day with Igor, 2 entangled bodies sweating, lots of deep french kissing, lots of oral sex, tons of shagging, sweating all over each other, him running his fingers trough my sweaty hair, him stopping to shag to go down on me again and shag some more, cumming all over each other and french kissing more and more......
thats what i mean by hot dirty sex, 2 consenting adults going crasy pleasuring each other.
that was the thursday before last and i have been a good girl since,otherwise occupied, enjoying doing familly activities with my beloved familly up to yesterday when my ex husband went back to England.
i did see  Igor briefly on monday, he walked by the shop on his way to a meeting and gave me a huge knowing smile. I was in familly mode so i didnt react but i did giggle discretly thinking about how naughty i had been only a few days before, lol.

No comments: