This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Friday 27 August 2010

round and round we go again !!!!!

A couple of days after my last post, i was home feeling tres horny and considering doing something stupid like calling my exshagbuddie when  Igor rang. I told him to come straight away and it was the same magic and madness as last time !
and this time we didnt have to hurry, it lasted 2 hours !
i wonder if he could be my new shag buddy, if we carry on having a wonderfull time without complications or questions. I saw him this morning walking his little boy to school (so he was saying the truth about having his son this week), we exchanged a brief glance and a knowing smile, so funny that people have no idea that he is a hot sexy dirty sex machine and gets up to all sorts of naughty stuff with yours truely, lol.
Oops I totally forgot to call Mark  back !
I gave in to my ex shag buddy today and the sex itself was fantastic, looking straight into my eyes, moving the way i like...... it had been passionate up to the point where the condom magically disapeared ! Im sure he took it off without my knowledge, what a bastard he would do anything to stay in my life the c...t !
I told him off and ordered him to go take a test or no nookie in the future.
Pfff ! now im gonna have to wait another 3 months to test again. Man !

No comments: