This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 August 2010

liquid fire Mark

Today i was just gonna call Mark when he texted me, we agreed he'd come to my place at 5pm, he came a little earlier and we had 2 rounds of beautifull explosive sex and lots of cuddling and spooning in between. Some girl rang him after the first time but this didnt deter him from kissing me down after hanging up. It felt so good it was like liquid fire shooting up and down my legs to my toes, wow ! however it was too short, Mark is so hot and so nigerian and so cuddly, why oh why doesnt  he last longer !
but for  what it lasted it was fantastic, i guess thats why i re shagged my idiot ex shagbuddy yesterday, because he lasts very long, he can shag for hours but he is such a liyng , obsessiv, dangerous son of a bitch who always try to snatch the condom off, and he succeeded yesterday, im still fuming about it, and he bores me sometimes with his pretend love.
Mark  is the complete opposite and today he didnt even ask any stupid question ! yay! yummie yummie

No comments: