This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 May 2011

My commitment to being single

Every now and then, there will be a man, so special, so wonderfull, so considerate, so sexy, so clever and so compelling that I will be tempted to believe in the illusion of monogamy and love. A good man, a normal man with his share of imperfections and mystery. A man who looks at me as if I were 20 years old, 6 " tall and 50 kgs. A man who suggests but never imposes, who encourages rather than pushes. A man who makes a personal conversation sounds like a friendly chat rather than a third degree. A man whose touch makes me want only him and no other. A real man who doesnt question nor want to change who I am. One who doesnt feel threatened by me, who doesnt need to brutalise me or squash me to feel like a man. A man I dont feel in conflict with. A lover who gives me everything and more and takes all I have to give him without trying to force me into anything else. A man who understands who I am and what I do and takes what I have to offer without judging or challenging me.
Whenever I date such a man, as I do now, I am slighty tempted to maybe give in to his loving words and tender embrace..... should I give it one more chance ? Do I have to be so ironical and bossy with my men ? Does this one deserve the privilege of  fidelity ? Shall I soften up ?  Should I ? Should I ?
However, I remember that even Prince charming can turn into a dominating domestic tyran given half a chance  and I go to work hard on myself  to not listen to  the loving whispers in my ears and avoid the loving eye contact so intense and magical when we make love.  Yes he might have been worth it and yes we have so much in common, this feels so right it is scary,  but the chances of him turning out to be like any other guy are so high that I will not compromise my singlehood for him and will therefore handle this beautiful man like I do any other. 
So serious is my commitment to remaining single and in charge of my life.
Pheww ! Temptation is gone, I am the boss of my sexlife again.

No comments: