This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Friday 23 March 2012

Finding great sex where you are not looking for it

Today at work, my boss surprised me with a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers. I couldnt believe it when she said they were for me. I started working at the center exactly ten years ago today ! How classy of her, I had totally forgoten. As I walked home with my wonderful velvety looking flowers in my arms I reflected on what working ten years at the center has done for my social life. A lot.
I have made some mates I still socialize with today. Formed some solid sexfriendships that are still on today, almost fell in love twice. I had many interesting conversations with really good people. I have on occasion helped women with bad men problems or councelled teenagers who couldnt talk to their parents, encouraged those who needed it and comforted those who sought solace.
Last but not least I have met many gorgeous strangers who gave me all sort of sex. Dangerous, mysterious, exciting, wild, dirty, quick, long lasting, experimental, loving, and really beautiful sex.
Working there, I found tons of fabulous sex when I was absolutely not looking for it.
Who knew I could get some of the best sex of that decade by standing behind a counter in that little center, not even in the most famous part of Zurich. Not only was it a sound business decision but it did wonders for my dating life. It would have been so frustrating to work here had I not been single !
The crasiest, most incredible but also loveliest men of Zurich all walked in to ask about a product on the shelves and walked out with the promess of a fabulous sexperience with moi !
Who needs to go cruising in bars ? I just go to work, lol.
What an incredible ride this has been. Here is to the next ten years of madness, yay!

No comments: