This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 September 2011

no condom, no sex !

Last night I had a really unpleasant experience. I attended this jamaican party with a hottie who has been after me for months, I never had time for him until last night. I really wanted to go there with someone else but since the someone else had his nose right up in the air I decided I would wash that man right out of my hair and go on a date with another one. So far so good.
During the party , he wouldnt dance much because he was tired of a long week work, so was I but the music was just too wonderful to resist. Then he said he was saving his energy for me...at 39 ? I had already told him that im 50 and have no interest in a relationship, he was fine with that.
I showed him a couple of condoms and insisted that if something happened between us he had to wear condoms, otherwise it would not happen, he was fine with that too.
He kept pestering me about how much he wanted me and how hot his desire was and and and. Around 2 am, I gave in and we drove to my place.
Once in bed, I put a condom on him at a strategic time and he moaned about the condom being a little tight. Later on he moaned about the condom getting in the way of feeling everything. He moaned and moaned till he came. Afterwards he moaned some more about it and he fell asleep !
Since I know him to be a nice normal person, an informatician and not a thug, I let him sleep while my cat and I watched a movie.
A couple of hours later, he woke up and I naturally jumped on him because I loooove morning sex. What do you think happened ? The idiot tried to get inside without covering his manhood ! I quickly pulled out a condom and put it on him before he could go anywhere and we started doing it. I had not even began to enjoy myself that he was again complaining that it is way better without condoms ! After a moment he got out and took his condom off. That was my cue to get up and get dressed. Why dont men ever listen ?
I warned him, he accepted it and he bitched about it the entire time ? Is the dude retarded or doesnt he read the papers ?
To make matters worse he admitted he has a steady girlfriend he goes bareback with, so he knows the difference and by the way we need to be discreet because of her. I stayed calm and politely asked him to leave before I would vomit.
Dude !
Not only did the idiot lied to me by pretending he was ok using condoms, he tried to force me to change my mind AND he made me do something I totally disapprove of. He made me cheat on his girlfriend !
Had I known he was in a serious relationship I would not had given him a second look but he lied. Why do men lie constantly ?
Furthermore, his poor girlfriend trusts him enough to sleep with him without any protection and he wants to cheat on her bareback with  women he hardly knows ?
What if someday he does this with a women who carries an infection ?
His girlfriend would be infected too. Because of his stupidity.
All in all it was a very unpleasant sexperience that could have turned  nasty.
Ladies, when a new man tried to go bareback, there is no room for discussion.
Just say NO.
There are a few smart men out there who know they must cover up.
The whole thing has put me so off, I think I will take a week off sex or so, to get balance again. yuck !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky to find your imthebossofmysexlife.blogspot.com web site. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about info and I like learning more on this. If possible, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.