This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Is doing married men wrong ? (when they lie about it )

First of all let me start by saying proudly that i have never stolen a man from another woman, i have never broken a relationship or a marriage up and i have never ever told a man to chose between "her" and me. Never.
It has been done to me a couple of times but i didnt even retaliate, hurt as i was.


Now that im a mature and confidant woman who knows what i want and what i dont want, i do find that seeing men who are engaged in a serious relationships makes things much easier for me. why ?
Because :
They dont stay the night, they dont make demands, they cant express jaelousy, they cant only take what i give them and shut up about it, they cant harass me for kids or non sexual quality times or coming out of the closet, and they cannot demand exclusivity since they are themselves cheaters and liars.
The deal is very clear. Of course there are some stupid , gullible women who will give their married lovers exclusivity even though he doesnt care , in the hope he will break up his marriage, That never works.
Married men only divorce if the mistress is much younger and /has money / has connections /gets pregnant.
Anyway, back to me. taken men are conveniant for me, as long as they dont realise they are, because men are so selfish and so arrogant they always want to be sure that they are running the show. When they do realise it is I who take charge they either try to change my mind or they leave, too bad !


My daughter once lashed at me for dating married men, she thinks i should respect the property of another woman, never mind  how conveniant i find it.
What my beautifull and very smart daughter doesnt know yet is that even if I did that.......most men lie anyway about being available !


Igor B only told me about his girlfriend after a couple of  hot hours of crazy shagging.
Mark  E only told me he was married after 3  dates.
A friend of mine found out after several months that her lover had a wife and 3 kids.
And what about the age old classic married men line of chatter ? I dont touch my wife anymore/ I only stay because of the children / she has all the money/ and : we have an open relationship !!!!!
Men lie, they lie all the time, why do they lie ? who cares? but they do lie and my way to navigate trough men's lies is to not care about them at all.


this morning i received a lovely very romantic email fro Dietlief  B. a handsome young doctor whom i met completely by chance. Dietlief has been hitting on me on and off quite discretly all summer, i was open and friendly but he is too shy to really attack and i didnt either because Dietlief is not my type at all, too intelligent, too academic, too descent. I prefer my lovers brainless and clueless, its much easier to manipulate.
So imagine my surprise when i read this lovely email from him calling me a ray of sunshine, sweet and sexy, ( aww how nice) and how he would love a koffee with me and so on ......... BUT he is already bound to somenone so it cant happen ! however a koffee would not mean any harm right ?
VOILA ! This is a perfect exemple a married man scaming ! Dude u dont wear a ring but  u have no business hitting on me romantically if u are taken ! and as to how he formulated the whole thing that the married man code for : i told u im taken but if u want to see me anyway be warned it cannot go beyond what I want. 


I get this clearly but i cant imagine how many unsuspecting women will fall for this old trick.!!!!!


I  suppose my daughter would blame me for that too or would she blame dietlief for coming on to me while covering his ass ????????

No comments: