This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Friday 11 March 2011

Shower fun !

It had been so long since I had sex in the shower that I had forgotten how much fun it could be !
Yesterday afternoon I was swamped in an ocean of paperwork when an old flame rang. He was in Zurich, could we go out for a coffee. Yes, we could but not before two hours and he could pick me up at home. Deal. I put the phone down and went back to my boring calculations for some times till I saw on the desk clock that I only had twenty minutes to go home and get ready for my date. I packed up and rushed home, fed my cat and jumped in the shower. All the same I wasnt ready when Bastien knocked on my door and I just had to open the door, wet with a towel wrapped around me. Bastien's jaw dropped.
We hadnt seeen each other in a while since he is always travelling but I do have a fond memory of our last encounter. I apologised for not being ready yet.
Sorry Bastien, give me ten minutes, Ive just got out of the shower. I smiled.
Bastien's eyes shined up as he put a hand around the back of my neck and purred : You know what ? You are going right back in...with me.
I first thought of the inconvenients, getting my hair wet again, the mess in the bathroom, more towels to wash, but Bastien gave me such a sensuous kiss that I had to grant his request. He took his clothes off while marching me to the bathroom. Oh dear ! there wasnt even any candles lit, nothing romantic had been set up. All this changed when Bastien and I got into the shower and turned the water on, it became so sexy and so erotic than the set up didnt matter anymore.
I had not done this in a long time, it felt like something completely new to me.
Water running all over our bodies, getting into our mouthes, making our caresses slipery, forcing us to take care not to fall. At some point my shower shagbuddy was behind me, kissing my neck, I felt something rock hard trying to slide somewhere not allowed. I turned around gracefully and told him he should know by now that I do not let anything into my backdoor. He laughed, promessing that this  was further from his thoughts but should I be interested to experiment some day he would be happy to..Im not. End of story. We went back to making out slowly and shagged standing up against the shower wall since I wont  risk the  condom getting wet. It was sooooooooooo hot. When all was said and done, Bastien and I sat into the now filled up bath and cuddled till our heart beats went back down to normal. there was water all over the walls and floor of the bathroom, the shower curtain was off the rail and most of my folded dry towels on the shelves were soaked. We made such a mess !
But I was happy, content to have done something new so spontanuously.
When Jake and I were married we often had shower fun, in fact we were always looking for new places to kiss and to make love. The surprise and spontaneity of Bastien desiring to  have sex in the shower reminded me of that. Later on we were dryng each other up in front of a cup of tea, and he made a joke on my cat laying down elegantly and quite long on the couch. How are we gonna manage to even sit confortably when she takes up all this room ? he laughed. Well she is my cat and therefore she can make herself as long as she wants to, on our couch. I answered seriously, giving my sleeping cat a look of love that I had not given Bastien even when he was making me scream with pleasure dancing meringue in my body earlier on.
What is it with women and cats ?  silly question. It was time for Bastien to leave, we didnt get to go for coffee after all but I was very very clean. Much later on as I had my end of the day shower, I couldnt help giggling at my tub and what it had witnessed.

No comments: