This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sometimes all you need is a good romp

Favourite fuckbuddy number one is away in Spain for a month, I was texting with him from my buble bath and thinking of his expert hands and soft lips on my warm body when favourite fuckbuddy number two answered a text I had sent him earlier. Igor suggested we met a little later.
At the said time, I decided to add a little spice and waited downstairs, hidden behind the front door hoping no neighbours would show up for a while.
As soon as Igor appeared in front of the huge glass door I flung it wide to a shocked Igor who smiled when I droped my black coat to flash my red bra and knickers to him. After a quick embrace, we got into the lift and started to make out heavily till the fifth floor. Once inside we had a wild roll in the hay or rather on my red bedding. I asked Igor to go slow tonight, I wasnt in the mood for a caveman. He complied and slowed down but somehow I found myself trying to recreate Volker's tenderness and failed parlously. After a while I stoped making believe Igor was romantic and sweet. I just let him be who he is and enjoyed him as Igor and not as a proxi.
I really needed to have this good time last night, I had worked hard, did a ton of paperwork and generally felt exhausted. I loved to surprise him the way I did. Nothing like a good romp to put me back on rails !
Sometimes that is all you need to function properly again.

No comments: