This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Monday 15 August 2011

when you leave a guy.....

Ok, now I dont want anyone to call me bitchy but I officially ended things with my brazilian shagbuddy today since he did not seem to understand what "no" means. Last month he freaked me out by ringing at 3 am so frantically he broke my door bell. I could have forgiven him if he had said " oops sorry, I guess I was drunk/stoned/mistaken/sleepwalking " but when I confronted him about it the next day he denied it entirely even when I said I actually saw him ( I was hiding behind the window scared out of my witts ) ! He not only lied, which is very silly in this case, he  accused me of making it up ! Ladies if a man starts telling you its your imagination instead of answering your questions, you know it is time to let go. That guy in particular is sexy and great in bed but I decided not to date him anymore because the type of irresponsible behaviour he is showing could escalade into something worse even uncontrollable. But I wanted to be nice about it so each time he would ask to see me I would always say no, I even pretended I had met somebody. When he asked me pointblank to shag him I texted back,
-sorry never gonna happen again, you know I dont do relationships.
This morning he came to the center and asked if we were done, I confirmed that we are. He held out his hand for me to shake and I said it was too silly he ought to give me a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye, a handshake is so formal.
But he walked away with his nose up in the air....Only to return a few minutes later to invite me for a coffee ! I said I really dont have time and my life is a little too complicated to have someone like him in it. I was trying to be diplomatic, I hope it will be enough. That guy is freaking me out now.
I always said it was gonna be sexual only, I did explain I was not interested in something long term or serious, he got some great rolls in the hay with me without any strings attached, what the f... does he want now ?
Have you noticed that when a man leaves you he just stubs your heart coldly and wont give any explanations but when a woman no longer wants to date a guy he gets very demanding and outraged ?
To make matter worse my official stalker just rang me out of the blue from a new number to ask me out, grrrrrrr is there any normal man around ?
I am so fed up with drama queens, stalkers, crazies and emotional fuck ups.
GRRRRR

No comments: