This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 August 2011

dirty sweaty sexy

I had never done that before, we in switzerland are so obsessed with hygiene and cleanliness that we would never dream of doing that. However I had this incredibly sexy experience that was a mix of cro magnon and gentleman.
Volker, my  cute 31 year old construction worker and I, had been texting through the afternoon quite flirtily. Neither of us had time to meet during the weekend but  we had wished we could. At around 6 pm he texted again asking if I were home alone because he was downstairs. I jumped in the bathroom to splash cold water on my face and dab a bit of perfume on. I wore jogging clothes but I didnt have time to change, this would have to do. I opened the door wide, quite turned on by all our previous texting. He stepped in, smiled cheekily at me and droped his  heavy work back pack on the floor. My first thought was to tell him to go have a shower first, his clothes were dirty, there was dust even in his hair and his skin was sweaty but his hands were clean.  His eyes focused on my lips as he grabed my waiste and pulled me in for a long languid kiss.
-Where shall we do it ? he asked. I turned my head towards the living room and he lifted me up while I jumped up to wrap my legs around his hips.
He carried me so all the way to the large brown leather couch and there instead of throwing me on it and jumping on me, he sat on the couch with me still around him and we made out in this position. Clothes came off slowly, one by one, and kissing became more sexual and heavy. I bent over to kiss his sixpack while he managed to bend over me to kiss my neck. What a contorsionist !
By now I couldnt care less that his clothes were dirty, his hair messy and his face badly unshaved. His raw sexappeal was seriously turning me on. I didnt even mind his rugged face slightly scratching my cheeks and I was not afraid of his cavemanlike moves either. He was all man, sweat and all but he was a gentle and considerate lover, he made sure I came before he did and afterwards he fell asleep on top of me while still holding me in his long arms, his right hand cupping the back of my head . When he awoke later he smiled and said he was sorry to be so tired but he had been working since 6 am. Seriously ? It had been tender, warm and cuddly, I wonder how a construction worker can be such a fine creativ lover and I told him so. He answered that not all construction workers are illeterate brutes who mindlessly shag all that moves, they can be as chosy and as  passionate as any men. On the field most of the workers keep braging about all the women they shag all the time ( yeah right ) but Volker never talks about his sexlife. In fact he is so quiet about his life that his boss once asked him if he were gay. He cleverly answered that if he were gay he would still indeed have lots of  sex stories to talk about but he just considers his sexlife to be private. We both agreed that it is those who talk the most about it that get laid the less.
I sat on the couch facing him with my legs around him and his around me. My head rested on his left shoulder while his rested against mine. Our arms  were around each other and our eyes were closed. Things were getting hot again and we had sex in that weird position that felt wonderful although a tad uncomfortable when I put my hands on the couch and lifted my pelvis to meet his. So glad I went to pilates last night. Later on we still had our eyes closed waiting for our hearts to beat at a normal rate when I whispered :
- I wonder if you are that fantastic with all the people you sleep with.
-I only sleep with you. I almost did cartwheels ! He must really like me then.
-You do ? I tried to sound nonchalent.
-Yeah. Im not saying  I want an exclusive thing but I only sleep with you.
-Me too.....but ....why me ?
-I dont know, but I am a good judge of character and It feels like I can actually trust  you....
What does that even mean ? I guess that will have to do.
-Cool, me too.
Hmm sounds good, a great fuck and a pep talk.
He left after kissing me a douzain times more. I watched him walked the street looking like a rough construction worker, who knew he could be such a loving cuddly cat ?

No comments: