This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 December 2011

selfish lover alert !

Hey everyone ! 
I have been revoltingly inactive these past few days. The reason for it is a nasty cold. Last time I checked, a big red nose and a manly voice did not help score new hotties in bed. I have spent time reading, promoting my own book and cuddling with my loving cat who purrs me into getting better and better every day. My east german ex bit of fun has been pestering me each saturday night, using the power of words to make me fall back into his drama queenness all over again.
But :
First I am not in the mood right now, cough, cough ! Second, I want something new to play with !
And even if Volker was the last sexy drama queen in town, I worked too hard to unglue him off me, to go in reverse now. Usually I dont even answer, unless he texts that he is on his way and I will tell a little fib to keep him away. This sunday however, as I awoke in a romantic cloud of menthol chest rub gel and nasal spray, I actually wrote back that I have a really bad cold and the only thing rising in my bed is my temperature.
What do you think he answered ?
----------------------------------------
That's right.
He answered nothing at all.
Even if I had been tempted to do something stupid like letting him back in my life or in my bed, this inaction reminded me that he is capable of monstruous selfishness. Therefore he will just have to carry on wanking off to my picture like he does when I turn him down, remembering my embrace when he still had access to it.
Is there something worse than a selfish lover ? Yes, falling for him again !
Someone who is the boss of her sexlife does not make this mistake twice.
nope,nope,nope.

No comments: