This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2012

the first man of 2012, yum !

Yay ! I got what I wanted. For my first sexual encounter this year, I wanted a special someone. I even prayed that I could have him as my first man this year. I even turned down two propositions because I wanted him to be my  first  man of 2012.
Silly, I know, but it is never the less what my little heart desired and my wish was granted.
Martin and I had texted throughout the day and when he suggested we had a " coffee " that evening I nearly did cartwheels. In order to surprise him I dressed up in black stockings and suspenders with pretty black lace lingerie. When he rang the bell, I went down to let him in at the main entrance and as he walked in, I opened my long black coat wide and flashed at him ! The look on his face was priceless, his jaw dropped and he looked around to see if anyone else was there and saw this. We giggled all the way to the lift and we started making out as we got in my appartment. My coat dropped, his clothes followed and soon we were making out like teenagers on heat. I know he has a thing for dining tables so I walked toward the living room , dragging him gently by his manhood and stood in front of the large table with a cheeky smile, wearing a black negligè and some black stockings with stilettos. He dropped to his knees to kiss my stockinged feet. He took  my stiletto off and sucked my toes while giving me sexy stares.
I will admit that it is hard not  to burst in a fit of giggles when he sucks my toes , but he loves doing it and he does it so good !
We had three hours of fabulous sex on the dining  table, against the wall, on the coffee table and eventually on the leather couch. We sat on the floor, drinking water from each other's mouths and we talked for a long time, that was extremely exciting to connect on many levels like this. As he was on his way out  I held him tight and he looked at me so intensely I though he was about to say something important but he picked me up and laid me gently on the couch for more sex. Yum.
It is always hard to let a man go after he has given me so much but the bonus is.... I can snore happily as much and as loud as I please after he leaves because my cat doesnt mind at all.

No comments: