This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2012

The last man in 2011 ! Happy 2012 !

Happy 2012 everyone ! How did you celebrate ? What did you do ? Or who did you do ? It doesnt matter if you partied in a noisy club or in private with a bunch of friends. It is ok if you were home alone or with your four legged friend watching comedies on tv. What really matters is to be whole and to feel balanced. Whatever makes you happy, whatever brings joy to your heart, that's what counts. On the 31st I went to this huge party in Montreux with my friend Bela and her daughter. Great 90's music and great giggles were enjoyed but Im sorry to say nearly everyone else got so drunk it turned into a puke competition on the way out. Why spend time putting on make up and selecting beautiful clothes and sexy shoes, if it is going to be ruined within a couple of hours with bad breath, melting make up, messy hair and laying on the dirty floor after passing out ? I get having a couple of drinks, but why drink and drink till you are sick ? Do you even taste your drink after the fifth  shot ? Anyway I was happy to go home to my cat around 7 am and wash the glitter out of my hair. My real celebration took place one night before when Martin called to say he was back in town and making himself pretty for me. At first I wasnt interested. I just wanted an early night and I was watching  " the note book ".
 As we kept texting he sent me a pic of his shaved and very erected manhood.
I still was resisting but the characters on television starting making out heavily...... He sent me a pic of his sexy mouth and wrote :  " are you missing this ? "
That was simply  too hot and I texted back : " come see me right now ".
And he was there 5 minutes later with a cheeky smile.
That night was magical, brought back many wonderful memories. He was romantic, cuddly and so gentle. We held each other and talked. He wondered why I get blocked up when we talk sometimes, it is as tough Im about to ask him a question or make a statement but I just freeze. Is that the case ? Maybe....
Martin wanted to take things slowly and I did at first but you cannot send me a picture of your dick and say you want to take things slowly with me, can you ?
Not wanting to ruin the beautiful romantic atmosphere of that night, I squeezed myself  out of his arms and put some music on. I treated him to a very slow and nerve racking strip tease that made him feel like the woolf in that famous Tex Avery cartoon. He enjoyed it so much that he forgot about going slowly. At some point he asked between kisses where I had learned to do that, I answered that it doesnt matter, I just know how to. Thats all. He insisted and stopped kissing long enough to ask why I know how to do this.  I batted my eyelids and flashed him a thigh, adding that the point is I know how to and this is all for him and nothing else matters. He stoped asking stupid questions when I unbuttoned his black shirt and covered  his thorax with small kisses.
Men ! Why do they ask such questions when we are being nice to them ? Who cares why we give torrefic blowjobs or how we move in bed ? The point is we do ! Thats all. If a lover really connects with me physically and gives me his best, I will like it so much I will do my best to give him as wonderful a time too. Who wants to know why ? Sex is one of the only time where we are truely free and unafraid. Please ! no more stupid questions to invite reality back in.
Sex with him on friday night was so dreamlike that I even wondered if he was trying to make me fall in love with him. He stared lovingly at my eyes and asked if there was something I wanted to tell him.
I knew it !
" Fuck me harder " is the answer he got. Not what he wanted to hear I guess. He switched from really romantic to raw and dirty and we had wild crasy sex on the large oak coffee table, on the leather sofa and mostly on the floor. Squeezing my bottock, pulling my hair, biting my shoulders, spiting on his dick and riding me furiously till he grabed my face, kissed me deeply and asked again :
 " sure there is nothing you wanna say to me ? "
err " more ? " Still not what he wanted but his cheeky smile meant he accepted that this was not going to happen and we switched back to making love on the dining table until he came so hard he screamed the house down before falling on top of me, snoring for a minute.
Messy hair, sweaty face, shallow breating and my red satin dress nearly torn and soaked from the soda he had poured on me to lick it off while playing. Bruised lips and dry throat, Yeap this has been a really sexy celebration of the year that was ending. So much nicer than watching strangers fight and get intoxicated in some club.
Later on after a shower and a million kisses I let him go, feeling so whole and so satisfied Im probably not going to get laid for a week or two. My body is still aching now and I need to sit slowly. My kind of sex ! Im so  very glad he was my last man in 2011, I wonder who will be my first man in 2012 ?
P.S.
Actualy Martin turned out to be my first man on 2012 and a couple of weeks later we had our last night together when he broke up with me but gave me wonderful sex and soothing closure. He had tried so hard to make me talk about my feelings and maybe I should have. I had no idea that Martin had feelings for me, let alone that he was struggling with those feelings. Our last night together was also the only real conversation we had about our feelings. I do miss him but I have no regrets and I shall get back on the saddle soon.

No comments: