This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 February 2012

The 10 yearly special man

Every ten years a special man manoeuvers himself into my life and rocks my world with some consequences.
When I was twenty, I met my Jake who became my first man, my first husband , the father of my children and a life long friend.
Jake is still absolutely worth it.
When I was thirty, I fell in love with Ismet, 8 years younger than me,  whom I consider to be my last serious boyfriend and loved me back so passionately for 18 months. He made me want to be a better person and I still feel the benefits of his love to this day.
Ismet was so very worth it.
When I was forty, a portuguese alcoholic bartender called Carlos , 14 years younger, forced a tumultous and insane , rocky relationship on me for an entire year before leaving me humiliated and embarrassed.
 The only good thing that came out of it, is that my children realised I was a woman and not only good old mom.
Carlos was absolutely not worth it and I regret the whole mess.
When I was fifty I met Martin, 20 years younger than me, who gave me tenderness and mixed feelings for 15 months. He showed me what loving sex was even though I had given up on it. I have no regrets but I will be carrying on being the boss of my sexlife because that is the life style that makes me happier.
Martin was really worth it.
What an incredible ride !
That means I get to have another decade of naughty fun, yay !
 But do you think I shall have a love story with a forty years old as I reach sixty ? He will have to be some kind of intense fruit cake to fit MY standards and top his past competition. lol

No comments: