This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 March 2012

Spring makes all feel amorous !

After the siberian winter that also meant sexual desert for me and many people I know, we are now starting to feel alive and sexy again thanks to the beautiful weather. Sunshine warms our skin, stimulates our Hypophises through our eyes and vitamin D is running havoc. Yummy ! About time !
This week I have been hit on three times, went on a couple of dates and had a lot of fun. I havent actually had sex yet as I am still getting over a really bad cold but those dates were never the less romantic and full of sexy promises. I had a good giggle when and Italian customer told me that his name was " encora "  which means "again" in Italian. I laughed and laughed and asked if he didnt get lots of silly jokes with a name like again, encora. The joke turned on me when he spelled his name : a-n-c-h-o-r-a.
Noooooo ! Spelled like this it does not mean again at all, anchora means the anchor of a ship ! No sexual misunderstanding at all. I was beyond embarrassed when I blushed while apologizing and he said , he will forgive me if I go for a coffee with him. Ambushed ! lol.
I have had so many Italians that I almost overdosed on them and I usually shy away because I know them too well. but at least this one made an effort to make me laugh so I  might go on a date and eventually throw in a shag if he makes me laugh some more. There is someone else that I have been cruising for ever but who never gave and I am very much looking forward to getting to know this person better. Everyone walking into the center is smiling and charming, man I love it when the weather makes people feel beautiful in and outside ! Rooaaar !
I am so back and on top of my game !

No comments: