This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Monday 13 February 2012

Happy Valentine to my fellow singles ! Muah !

Each Valentine the same nonsense happen. Some people who dont truely know me, look at me condescendingly and declare thats its too bad I dont have a partner because I wont get a rose and a card. Not to mention those who advertise that their man will actually come home early and give them a good shag on Valentine. Seriously ? People like this really think they should feel sorry for me ?
How sad is it that a woman has to wait for Valentine day to get some attention, floral or sexual, from her partner ? I am happily single and get laid so much more than most women in relationships. Flowers and candy come to me all year not on one yearly event. I am happy for couples who really have lots of loving fun on Valentine but I am asking smug arrogant  and otherwise ignored bitches to leave us single gals alone with the pretence that you are better off that we are.
Being single means total freedom and having all your options opened all the time, so please do not be sorry for us we sure are not. I know a few couples in love who really get in Valentine and it is wonderful for them. However my idea of a great Valentine is a quiet evening at home with my beautiful cat purring lovingly by my side while I stuff my face with my favourite home cooked dinner, watching some funny romantic comedies. Friends and familly will text cute messages, perhaps a shagbuddy or two will as well, that is quite enough for me. I have fun and sex all year around, not just when the calendar says I can. I make a point of not having sex on Valentine day, to me it means more if a friendship thing rather than a lover thing. On my Valentine week I shall have 2 great sex dates and a couple of wonderful girlfriend dates, tons of chocolate and probably a long long soak in my bubble bath. How Valentiny is that ? taking loving care of myself ?
Happy Valentine to all of you from my cat and I, Muah !!!!!!

No comments: