This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 March 2013

The key to my happyness : no love just great sex

Last night I run into an old sexfriend of mine who is also someone articulated and stable who  always knows exactly what he is doing at any time. We had a wonderful, sizzling hot evening of beyond wild sex together, he gave himself to me so completely that if I didnt know better , I might have mistaken this for feelings. After a couple of hours of deep french kissing, fondling, licking, humping insanely, giggling at each other and humping again, fusing together deeply and humping again passionately , melting in each other and humping again.......and again.... and again. After a couple of hours of this, he fell on top of me, holding my hands waiting for his heartbeat to go down then sat up, looked at me and smiled.
-This was absolutely....
-I know,I smiled back. I thought I had a wolf between my legs, did I hear you growl at some point ?
He noded with a big wide grin :
-Wow, I mean wow !
-I giggled and said : U know you have a really great smile, I love your smile
He smiled some more and whispered :
-I love everypart of you
-How come it is always so fantastic with you ? I have a tendency to get bored quickly with blokes but not with you, I purred.
-Same here, he flirted, this thing between us is ecxeptional, how long has it been ? 9 years ? and you still glue me to the ceiling ?
I came closer and kissed him softly, he closed his eyes and pretended to growl again, we bursted out with laughter. It occured to me that he had a plane to catch in 2 hours and maybe this was for the best.
Im not going through this again. Falling for the perfect lover.
-Do you want me to drive you to the airport ? I offered as I unstraddled him.
-Nah, he declined politly, I will call a cab, there a few things and a couple of calls I need to get done before my flight.
He had a shower before getting dressed and I still lingered on the messy bed half naked watching him.
This was getting too cozy, I needed to take out some romance and put back some casual into this.
As he was fully clothed and picked up his overnight bag, he bent over to kiss me.
-I like you better when you are naked, I whispered in his ear.
.Hmmm I look forward to fucking you again, he purred seductively.
Did he feel it too ?  That this was nearly perfect, way too good for comfort ?
However, he and I are exactly on the same wavelength and understand each other perfectly. I am not letting romantic love back in my life, not as long as I am the boss of my sexlife, the boss of my life, After a long scented bath where I could recall the many hottest moments with my abroad lover and not a single scary, ugly, worrying one, I realised that maybe this was the key to happyness. A great man who comes in, with no agenda and no demands whatsoever, gives me his body and takes mine, and leaves after a good cuddle. This is what makes me happy, to be able to focus on the beauty of a sexual connection without worrying about the agony of love. As I woke up this morning and switched my mobile phone on, I found two empty texts from a number I dont know. Oh dear !
That exactly what Martin used to do to reconnect with me. Not a chance, I thought, Im the boss of my sexlife, very happily so and im not letting you back in.

No comments: