This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 May 2010

Might get a new shag buddy !!!!!!!!

On wednesday my usual shag buddy came although i said i wanted something quick and easy cause i had a lot of work on. And again he wasnt listening and i almost lost my temper. I explained 20 million times why i dont want to go to his house and why staying overnite is out of the question.....yet he asked me to spend the night in his house again !!!! Is the dude mentally challenged ? he just stupidly answered that he thought he might try to ask again. Man l hate this!
Either he is too stupid to get what im saying or he thinks he can change my mind or even worse...... that ill get tired of his constant pestering and give in ?
Hell no ! not on my watch !
The bloke is brilliant in bed but so are many others and this does not give him the right to sway off my decisions like that.
And he tried to bruise my legs and love bite my neck when he knows i hate that, to show a potential other lover that he's been there ? pfffff how childish.


He tried to put me into stupid acrobatic positions when he knows i hate that too, when i complained he said he likes to change, i suggested he changes his woman and that he heard ! more discussions, more arguements, more waste of time and energie.
Im thinking of telling him to get lost, i did several times but he always comes back for more, and he is so dumb that he never learns and always makes the same mistakes over and over again!
What do u think ? shall we show that one the red card ?

No comments: