This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Monday 24 May 2010

no sex for 3 weeks

I love sex, im like Samantha from sex and the city minus the money and the cocktails. However l sometimes dont feel like it and prior to my tantra guy from saturday l had even turned down sex twice and remained sexfree for 3 weeks.
The thing is, having sex is my free choice, therefore not having sex or when to have it , is my choice too. I am soooo bored with the same guys hitting on me again and again, crasy Djamel keeps calling even when i dont pick up, then it is Djawad, then it is Dylan and his stupic clumsy innunendos that dont even turn me on anymore, worse even guys who dont stand a single chance and think im not understanding what they want. Grrrr.
Are they all ganging up to annoy me or could it be that i slept with the whole town and there is nothing new to discover ?
All i know is im bored with the same blokes , i would like something NEW ! something exciting, is it really too much to ask ?
there is only one man on the planet for whom l would make an exception and thats not gonna happen because he is blocked in a situation and after 15 years we are still not ready to make idle talk with each other.
Dont bother looking for him in my gallery, he is not here, I dont play around with the men l actually love. So you wont find him or my ex husbands here.


Anyway, having sex should be a moment of relaxation at the worse, and of magic at the best. Therefore l prefer no sex than having bad sex or boring sex.
Everywomen should share their bodies with people they want at the time they want them because to have sex  against your will is pretty ugly. Giving sex just out of pity is pathetic and giving sex out of pressure or emotional blackmail is humiliating and guess what it never works.


So next time a guy implies that if you dont sleep with him he will break up with you or go seek it elsewhere........you might as well tell him to fxxx himself because a guy who talks to you like that will be doing this anyway.

No comments: