This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 May 2010

Jerome !!!!!

Jerome, a really cute, smily senegalese Tantra masseur, has always been very charming with me without beeing flirty. Or, could it be that l didnt realise that he was ?
He is attractive and smart, designs african jewlery ,married to a white girl, moslem, (yum, that means he is circumcised !). I had no idea that he had studied tantra massage in India and just opened a small business. Imagine my surprise when he gave me his card today and suggested l should come to check out his practice and we should massage each other some times.
It is a common business practice for masseurs   to handle each other for free, this way  you should never forget what it feels like to be massaged and also it helps us recenter.
However, it is quite difficult to find this arrangement in Switzerland because it is everyman for himself.
So i am quite tempted by Jerome's offer, physically it would be brilliant, BUT my instincts are telling me that this might end up in a great roll in the hay !!!!
I wouldnt mind as he is gorgeous, smart and funny, but l feel weird about shagging someone in the same line of work as me, someone l know socially AND im not sure if his offer includes sex, what if he only want to trade body massage and l got it wrong ? How embarrassing would it be if l lean in for a kiss and he jumps 3 feet screaming : Girl please ! are u crasy ?

I did it !!!! today between 4.30 and 6.30 pm. Yes he had been hitting on me and the whole set up was an excuse to get laid. lol.
first i wondered if he was gay because he has a beautiful black pudel called Chanel, then he showed me his place, very tastefully decorated with antique furnitures and huge golden leafed mirrors, mixed with venitian masks and egyptian artefacts. his massage room is small but quite comfy. Fountain noises, music, warm oil, feathers, etc he was chanting, he was blowing warm air on me. The massage itself was mindblowing like great sex. When he started to touch me sensously i asked him if he was hitting on me , he giggled. Since he wore nothing but a small white boxer short and was feeling me up, l started to stroke him, thats what he had been waiting for. When i was so turned on i could barely  talk, he asked me cheekily if i wanted to, i whispered yeah and he obliged......
It was fabulous but way too short, i thought men who did tantra could do it much longer !
i loved that he kept kissing my neck as he was shagging but i hate that the shagging lasted only 5minutes. All that heat all that working up for that !
I let him be in charge this time because i wanted to try something new, but if i shag him again it will be on my turf and my way.
By the way i found out that he is a male prostitute, he didnt charge me but the way he behaved had hooker written all over it.  Great sexual expertise, total confidance, discretely checking his phone for customers calls when he thought i wasnt watching, even the subtil way he asked me to leave and if he could see me again, had "classy hooker" written all over it. I actually  heard him talk to a customer on the phone while i showered and he was quoting 200frs an hour, Im so glad he didnt charge me , since the whole thing lasted 2 hours, lol. That was the first time i did a whore, so thats what it feels like.......

Interesting..... he has already texted 3 times since saturday nite, am i ok ? did l like it ? did he do anything wrong? . Very un hookerlike. lol
Is it because i did not cling to him ? oh this is gonna be interesting if it turns to a game of who is stronger.


Update : this is now almost december, Jerome and I still see each other sometimes, there is no mind games going on and he is a sweet uncomplicated shagbuddy who never ask for more.
.

No comments: