This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Confort sex

An old friend ( well a shag buddie of mine ) that I hadnt seen in a couple of months while he was visiting his familly in Nigeria, returned to my city this week. I was quite pleased to see him and we decided to meet for coffee today. He was telling me all about his holls but I could see something was wrong , there was sadness in his eyes, I insisted he tells me whats wrong.
He was aproached in a club by a white lady to have sex, he turned her down as he was not attracted to her. She then offered him money ! He still turned her down because he is not a whore. Then her husband offered  him more money if he could watch ! He was upset that this rich white couple was not only insulting his character, they were not listening as well !
How obtuse can some people be ? Just because they are bored and have money it doesnt mean they can force working class people to degrade themselves at will ?
Had Mike  been a professional hustler , this couple probably wouldnt have looked at him, they just wanted the evil cheap thril of hurting someone's feelings or breaking down his spirit.
And it is not the first time this has been pushed on Mike but this time was the last straw ! I do find Mike  very hot but I still would have done what I did if he had been plain.
What did I do ?
I cupped his face in my hands......kissed his face, kissed his lips, till he began kissing back. Soon we were making out on my couch  and I made gentle love to him till he relaxed and felt good about himself again.
It wasnt the best shag ever for me but that wasnt the point. Mike was hurting, he needed to be comforted and I comforted him big time.
It wasnt about me today, it was about putting a smile back on a shagbuddie's face.
Mission accomplished !
You see ? I can be generous too when the occasion calls for it.


Later I asked Mike if he would have prostituted himself, had he liked the woman......and he said no.
Why not ?
Because he has heard of too many African young men who sold themselves like this and once you start you cannot stop, this to Jerome, is pretty terrifying.


So the best way to not be swallowed up by evil is to stay well away from it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God the brother said no. Im seeing this all the time on the internet : White couple seeking Black man to have sex with the wife while the husband watches or takes pictures. It's mind-boggling. And in Jamaica, The Bahamas etc, its the norm. In fact its so normal that it happens on the beaches out in the open (so I read). And what is worse is so many Blackmen are doing it. They think its some kind of revenge on "the white men" for all the years of slavery, raping black women, girls. men and boys. They dont know how it pulls us all down to their level.