This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 January 2011

Igor j' adore...

I cant believe how fantastic shaging was this morning.

As I just returned from a week holls with my best friend (where I ve been a very good girl) that  was tons of fun as we drank gallons of hot chocolate and gorged on fabulous  food ! Yum ! I put 2 kilos on but it was well worth it. All I need now is a few classes of Pilates or zumba to shed them along with a couple of orgasms, since we previously established that good sex burns calories.
Talking about a couple of orgasms, Igor rang to ask if I had fun  and did I get home ok. I answered I am home already and feeling tres horny, that was enough for Igor to come here running.
He arrived wearing casual chic clothes, starting making small talk till I took his hand and dragged  him to my bedroom. He smiled and jumped on me when I opened the sexy black negligé i wore for him. Igor is a man who is driven wild by sexy lingerie and I love wearing it so we do understand each other.

Wow ! was that the best shag Ive had in weeks or what !
An hour and a half of solid wood never going down, kissing, groping, moaning, talking dirty ( this I dont actually like but I will put up with it as long as it doesnt get too gory ).  Sex with Igor is always torrefic but this morning it was phenomenal !
He only stopped because he had to go home to prepare his son's bday party, and even so he did it in such a sexy way... looking straight into my eyes whispering next time I come he will come with me. This is such a turn on !
And we did come together, I felt as though there were fireworks in my bed, the man almost had to peel me off the ceiling.
Igor likes a good post sex cuddle, so do I, instead of spooning, which I love, he remained on top of me ( man he is heavy !), playing with my hair and covering my face in little kisses.
Still inside my body  he remarked that  this  strong attraction between us is quite interesting, it is so powerful and long lasting, how many years has it been already ? How wonderfull the sexual energy that we create, how funny that we barely talk but have such a splendid bodily connection.
I tensed up, I thought Oh no, dont break up with me when you are still inside me! I had flash backs of that eastern german kid and his : sex with you is too good for something casual therefore we must break up speech, Mark crossed my mind with his : if you think im not good enough to be boyfriend material I will find someone who does.threat.
But Igor was genuinely marvelling at how fabulous our love making is ( I wonder if he thinks he is the only man I shag ? ) and how we could power up a small town with the incredible energy that we create together.
Igor was still gazing at me and at some point I worried that he felt so high he might either break up with me or make me the usual be my girlfriend or im leaving threat. Suddenly Igor slided himself out gently and asked if I had read any good books lately. Yes ! The awkward moment is gone and we can make idle talk again, which means we can carry on having toe curling multi orgasmic sex like 2 good old friends with benefits , yes yes yes !

No comments: