This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 February 2011

black magic

It had been so long since I had held a black man in my arms that I jumped on the opportunity when this really cute and so hot Senegalese made a pass at me in a book store in the massage books section.
Brahim  had just returned from a trip to India to learn tantric massage and meditation. I imagined he had something very seductive in mind for me and man ... did he !
There must have been 2 douzains candles of all colours and sizes burning  all over his living room  as well as  some kind of African chanting on the stereo.
He asked me to lay down on those exotic looking towels with my clothes off, I started striping slowly to the chanting while maintening eye contact,
Have you notice how  men look when they are about to get laid ?
Their eyes are shining, they can barely talk or if they do they mumble, their breathing is shallow, they are totally relaxed and yet extremely nervous.

Who knows what goes on inside a man's head just before he makes love ?
Anxiety ? fear ? overwhelming ? happyness ? overjoy that he's gonna get laid ? do they feel victorious that they have conquered their female ? What ?

Brahim  had this hot " Im gonna have a great fuck " look on his face. Still wearing my black lace bra and panties , I laid on the toweled floor.
He dipped his fingers in some massage oil and treated me to a really sensous massage while my lingerie put on a disapearing act.
I loved it when he riped my g string off my body with his teeth, could he be sexier ?
His phone kept ringing, jaelous girlfriend ? unsecure future girlfriend ?

 C- Honey ? you gonna pick the phone up so that it stops ringing or what ?
B- What phone ? Im not hearing any phone ringing, right now im in another world, " tu m as marabouté " ( you put a spell on me )
Nice...but this sounds like a guy who has something to hide...dont they always ?

After a while I didnt hear the music anymore, I was in a whirl of pleasure, Brahim's voice was moaning softly in my ears, his fingers were drawing hearts on my neck, his long black naked body was wrapped around me... I felt as if I were levitating under Brahim's caresses, it was magical.
My hands kept exploring his muscular limbs, I loved the contrast of my lilie white hands on his dark chocolate silky skin. hmmmm, so did he !
Later on, we were laying on the floor , entangled in each other, as soon as my brain got back into place I purred to  Brahim that this had been absolutely beautiful, he smiled and said  : I know.
When I pointed out this was hardly modest he gave me his big happy African grin and explained that when sex is good it will be good anywhere, in the kitchen, on the toilet or even in the garden.
Well I know from experience that when the lover is great the sex will be too, no matter where.
Although im not sure about the" on the toilet " bit.
Brahim then made a few gestures above all my 7 shakras to restore some balance after the energy tempest they had just been trough.
C- If I didnt know about chinese energetic and shakras, what you just did would freak me out a little.
B- But you do know about it, you were checking books about it, just as I was. 

Brahim never asked any questions and gave me a little kiss good night as I left.
Magic and Madness followed by non invasion of my privacy ? Hmm I like that.

I came back from my black magic evening a little dizzy and with a   " I just had a great fuck " look on my face ".


2 comments:

brothereast said...

welcome back to the Black side of life.

Chantal ! said...

Thank you dear, I cant believe I left it that long since my last black lover ! I think the problem is I ve already seduced al the hotest béack men in my city. lol.