This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 February 2011

men can be so bitchy

A few years ago I met a charismatic and sexy bad boy in Paris.
We had a bit of a love hate relationship for many months. Chris  had conveniently forgotten to tell me about a fiancée that he was engaged to  and I hadnt told him everything about me either.
Sexually we were scaringly  compatible, we were into each other to the point of insanity. We would fight and declare that toxic affair terminated.
A few hours later he would get drank and call me for hour long conversations explaining why we were so wrong for each other.
His familly had money and I was working class, his familly were xenophobist and I was of foreign origin, he wanted a carreer in law or in the police forces and he needed a wife like his fiancée, not someone like me.
Then...
In the middle of the night he would just turn up on my door step, without a word I would let him in... and as soon as Chris  would kiss me, the madness would take us over again.
I tried avoiding him, dodging  his calls, I even stood him up a couple of times but all he had to do was turn up and I would forget everything else, just focusing on his hungry mouth that loved savouring  mine, his large hands who were expert on touching my body, discovering erogenous zones I didnt know I had.
I knew we should stop but we just couldnt get enough of each other.

One evening after a new fight, i went out to a pizzeria by myself.
Lars came over to chat me up, I like to eat in peace but this time I was so upset with the constant arguing with Chris  that I welcomed the distraction.
Lars was charming, sexy, classy  and seemed open to a one night stand with no questions asked.
I took him back to my place for some hot sex in a bid to stop having discussions in my head with my lover.
Lars was crasy, borderline violent, he threw me on the couch and litterally tore my clothes off during a specially wild shag. At some point he scratched my back so hard he drew blood !
Was the dude crasy ?
When I screamed he shut me up with a hard kiss.
I was starting to wonder about my safety when we were done and he said he had a confession to make.
There I was, sweaty, panting, torn jean dress around me, I still had my ankle boots on and wondered where my panties might be. It had been really wild, a lot of fun but I wasnt gonna repeat the experience, it had taken my mind of Chris  for a while but now he was coming back to my mind.
How do I get rid of that guy ? Get out of my head please !
Lars started  getting dressed
L- That was spectacular !  can I have your number ? I'd like to see you again.
C-I dont think so, that was fun  but I have a boyfriend.
L-I bet he doesnt fuck you like that though.
C-Thats really none of your business, now im disliking that guy.
L- You will never have Christofer,you know, his life is already all laid out for him, there is no room for  someone like you.
My blood froze.
He knew ? How did he know ? Had I been ambushed ?
How could I have been so stupid ? I should have suspected something.

Lars tried to kiss me as I turned my face away from his.
Did the creep  think I would kiss him after he just admitted he had royally screwed me ?

L-Chris  and I went to school together, we always shared our toys, you come along and make him question his life ? Not on my watch honey.
He is all wrong for you. And you are definitely bad for his future, he paused and grinned, but you are just bad enough for me, shall we say tomorrow at 8pm ?

C- You must really be jaelous of him to want a taste of his lover.
L- Im not jaelous , im just protecting him.

By now he was fully dressed and on his way out, he turned around...
L- Good luck showering with him when he sees the scratches on your back, he knows that's my signature.

I was furious ! Why did I have to sleep around tonight ? How long had that bitch Lars known about me ? What was I gonna tell Chris ?
What had I done ? What had I done !
I decided to sleep on it and just dodged his calls till the morning.

Next day my lover picked me up from work, we walked back to my place, I was silent, he was as confused as ever as to what we should do.
When we went to bed I kept my dress on, at first he thought I was beeing kinky.
Suddenly it got too much for me and I uttered :
C- Lars sends his regards, im sorry, as I showed him my back full of  deep  scratches.
Chris  jumped 3 feet, absolutely horrified.
C- What ? But how could this happen ? How could you ? How did he ?

I felt really embarrassed, in fact I was wrong, Lars should be embarrassed not me, he had coldly set me up, he had questioned his friend to know how to find me. It was Lars who was despicable, not me !

When I realise that, I started to tell Chris  that he shouldnt blame  that mess on me but on his friend dearest who obviously had some kind of power issues going on.
That was too much for my lover who felt both angry and betrayed by Lars and by me.
Somehow that was also turning him on.
Chris  shoved  me against the wall and made passionate love to me standing up. ( I was nearly 10 kilos lighter then ).
At some point he stopped to look at me while grabing my hair and shouted :
C- Salope ! je t ais dans la peau ! ( Bitch I got you under my skin)

At the time that had been very very sexy to hear and we came together quite hard.
I never saw Chris  again after that, I left Paris   and changed my number.
I suposed I could have tried to rescue this relationship but I had had enough of this sick games, being stuck between 2 friends who play power games that brutal had been fun for 2 days but it was not who  I wanted to be.
Lars did call before I left but I just put the phone down , refusing to fuel that toxic thing he would have liked to install.
A few years later I saw Chris  on television , looking very martial and official, I thought  it had been interesting being his girl  but Im so relieved I run from becoming his toy.

Ladies if you are ever involved in a power game between 2 friends, there is only one thing to do : RUN.
It never ends well and if you stick around you will only lose your dignity.
RUN !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merci d'avoir un blog interessant

Chantal ! said...

je suis ravie qu il vous plaise, continuez comme ca...

Anonymous said...

Please get in touch with me along with a handful of tips about the technique you ended your site come across so outstanding, I would be obliged.

As a final point , let me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I am convinced you have figured this by now,), English is not my initial language therefore I am utilizing Google Translate to figure out what to jot down what I truly intend to state.

Chantal ! said...

hello, you can get in touch with me at imthebossofmysexlife@hotmail.com
thank you for reading me, and by the way your english is superb.

Anonymous said...

I believe this is a outlook. I very time and again relate with people who more readily pronounce hardly the things which they imagine i need to hear. Fine in addition to perfectly constructed! I most definitely will get back to your web page for sure !

As a final note , give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am certain you have figured this by now,), English is not my first language consequently I am using Google Translate to shape out what to put in writing what I genuinely mean to write down .

Chantal ! said...

you are very welcome, thank you