This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 February 2011

The power of words

There is a saying in English," sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." Ever heard of it ?
I always knew it was not accurate as words do hurt you according to which words are said, in which tone of voice and by whom.
Words have immense power.
Words can hurt you, delight you, confort you, they can make you cry or want to throw up. Most importantly, words can turn you on like crasy and even make you forget principles and caution.
Whenever an old lover tries to get back into my pants after a bad break up, he always uses strong words that will provoke a reaction.
I dont suppose you will remember me. I made such a big mistake. Can you forgive me ? Lets give ourselves a second chance. Did you put a stone on it ? I havent given up on us, have you ?
Words designed to make me feel guilty, as if  I  were guilty of something. When a man breaks a connection off, he mostly slams the door on his way out. When he wants this connection back, he uses big words that are meant to make you feel it is your fault if he left in the first place, therefore the very least you can do is spread your legs for him as soon as he calls.
Why cant they be honest and just say  : Im not into you anymore but tonight I cant help desiring you because you are after all a really great fuck. Tomorrow however I will want you out of my life untill I decide otherwise.
Of course it would sound a little arrogant but it would be honest and appeal for an honest response without any guilt or pressure.
Carlos, a portuguese alcoholic who had put me trough hell during our liaison, texted me out of the blue, in the midle of the night, Do you hate me yet ?
those words had triggered such a guilty reaction ( guilty of what ?) that I immediately texted him back No I dont actually hate you but....  and it led to another round of trouble I could have done without. Another classic is when the guy makes puppy eyes at you saying :
I dont deserve you, I know Im not good enough for you.
Which of course has any girl kissing the guy to prove him that he is. We all know how this ends, dont we. He leaves later on with his balls emptied and her feelings crushed, again. And again a few months later. And again later.
Just like most of you, I used to fall for this cheap trick too.
As I decided to become the boss of my sex life, this dirty trick no longer had any chances of working on me ever again.
A few evenings ago, I actually was the recipient of the " trick " again but Im pleased to say it failed parlously. Volker, the east german kid who broke up with me three months ago, really wanted another fabulous roll in the haye with me that night. Since I was not answering his many texts favourably, he went for the kill with some pretty strong words.
He texted me : DVD ?
This word alone triggered some sexy memories, our first date starting to watch a dvd and developed into beautiful romantic gentle shaging. Yes I did remember our first night together BUT I also remember our last night too. Had Volker left a door opened, saying that he would like a break before seeing me again, I would have welcomed him with opened arms. His decision to break up was final. Fine, let it be final and dont come back.
As I ignored him, he tried another trick and texted :
Wanna watch a dvd with me tonight ?
Just in case I had not gotten the message the first time. Did he think I was stupid or did he  push in the hope that I would say : Come back, all is forgiven.
Dont you just hate it when men do that ?
As I texted back NEIN. He  answered : Shade, shade, shade. (What a great pity.) Now he wanted to make me feel guilty !
A few years ago I would fallen for it after the first text.  Now, with my maturity and wisdom in all things men... I identified the con in progress and made a delibarate choice not to fuel the issue by not texting back all the reasons why I wanted nothing to do with Volker  anymore. Had I written that I didnt trust him anymore because this and because of that, he would have come up with some lies to justify his "mistake" and the dialogue would have gone on till I would have surrendered. After that, Volker would have had a moment of clarity, declaring this to be another mistake and I would have been humiliated. Instead, Volker was fuming and frustrated while I rejoiced in the fact that his words had no power over me.
Some men will abuse the power of words to make you vulnerable, all you have to do is analyse the situation coldly and refuse to let their empty words get into your head. Think you can do that ?

No comments: