This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 February 2011

My Valentine !

Last monday was Valentine day, Since I dont have an actual relationship I couldnt expect a rose or a card but I did send my friends, my real friends, a Valentine greeting and got lovely Valentine replies from them. I had lunch with my son, my daughter emailed me a virtual rose, that was enough for me.
As I settled with my purring cat and a romantic movie, my phone started klinging with texts from past and current sex friends,
Happy Valentine , how are you ? Are you busy ? You remember me ? Do you wanna go out for a drink ? Id love to see you tonight, Come on, call me back, I know you are at home, Im so horny for you, Do you fancy a Valentine shag ?
It went on and on till I switched my phone off at 11pm. I dodged calls from Mark, who is in town for 3 months and wishes to rekindle our sex connection which he severed himself a few month ago with some relationship nonsense. I dodged calls from Djamel my official stalker, I dodged calls from Martin who ditched me 3 months ago with some soul mate nonsense, I dodged calls from everyone.
They all called except the one I was hoping would call.
I had not made any plans for that night, I was feeling relaxed, at home watching one of my favourite romantic comedies with a plate of sushi and a cup of lemon tea. My cat was lovingly sitting on my knees, making me feel safe and warm. All this made me feel so whole, so good, that I decided I didnt need anything else, my cat would be my Valentine this year.
I snored happilly as the girl got the guy on the screen, and went back to sleep with my cat in my arms who seriously challenged my gold medal in snoring.

Next morning it was business as usual, I told Mark that I really was sorry but I had not changed my views on relationships since last time so there was no need for us to meet again. I superbly ignored Martin and I emailed Igor back to accept a date on the next evening.
I texted little hearts to everybody else and I went off to work like a good girl should. Guess who was waiting on the parking lot ? staring at the entrance ? Guess again.
Martin !
The easter german kid who broke up with me for the most ridiculous reason in the history of ridiculous reasons.
What was he doing here ? Was he looking for me ? Why would he be looking for me ? He was so focused on watching the entrance that he didnt notice me walking right past him with a bunch of people.
He left thinking I wasnt coming to work this morning, I went on about my business then thought this was a little weird, I walked right past Martin and I didnt feel the slightest twitch in my tummy. Good sign, but still I was curious.
I texted Martin  to tell him I was so small he hadnt seen me within two feet of him. He texted right back to ask me out !
Can you believe it ? We had a nice fuckbuddiship going on for ten weeks till he broke up with me on the silly ground that our love making was way too good for casual sex, he decided he wanted that kind of sex with a soul mate.
Three months later Martin has an itch he cant scratch and returns to seek the best lovelesssex he ever had in his soulmateless life ?
I dont think so  !
I first thought of toying with him by telling him I had a hot date that night, which I had. During my wild wild three hours of red hot sex with my favourite caveman Igor, I saw my Iphone light up with texts from Martin a couple of times and I loved the fact that he was stuck with a hard on , panting for me while I was rocking and rolling with Igor all over my bed, the bedroom floor, my coffee table in the living room and against the fridge  in the kitchen... I hadnt seen Igor in three weeks and his dick was starting to have withdrawals symptoms.  At some point, Igor fell asleep for a few minutes. I just couldnt resist hiding in the bathroom to read Martin's 5 texts.
Am I ok, when can he see a movie with me,  come on, he wants to see me, why am I not responding,  he really wants to see a movie with me tonight.
I was so tempted to text back :
"Sorry dude I cant talk right now because I have a big black man in my mouth."
Then I elected to simply text back  NEIN. and I went back to bed slowly kissing Igor's face to wake him up.
 Later as I was toweling myself dry, Igor asked me who " german bitch " was.
Scuse me ? german bitch ? I blushed
( Thats how I recorded Martin on my Iphone )
You got 2 texts from  a " german bitch " while you were in the shower.
I giggled and we talked about something else.
When Igor left , I rushed to my phone to read that Martin had texted
" Shade, shade, shade ", a german way to say : what a great pity.
Again ,I chose to ignore him.
Why did I not torment him with the visualisation of me in other man 's arms ?
Why could I not be mean ?
There is not much fun in hurting asshole's feelings, I guess.
All in all, I had a marvellous Valentine week, quality time with my children, cuddles with my cat, lots of chocolate, two wonderfull dates, one involving great conversations and tons of uplifting fun, the other was an Igor date, yummie. Man I love being single at Valentine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chantal I just love your adventures! When's the movie coming out? '18' only of course.

Chantal ! said...

Thank you and thats only what I dare writing about, every word is true. The book is coming out early next year.

Anonymous said...

All bread is not baked in one oven.