This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Friday 15 July 2011

I feel so much better to be free of love !

Indeed ! Yours truely feels lighter and so very relieved to have escaped the tyrannie of love.
Since I pulled that little stunt with my german sexfriend, I have hardly given him a thought, turned him down once and had a couple of great rolls in the hay with another two newbies. I attended a festival and a few professional events, spent time with my familly and cought up on my favourite shows while my cat supported me by purring endlessly in my arms. Its so wonderful not to have a man on my mind , I have gone back to being the boss of not only my sexlife but of my life in general. Additionally I was able to concentrate on work and totally give myself to a brand new project that's very dear to me. Yes ladies... I am pleased to announce....drum rolls....that I have actually finished writing my book ! Of course the real work starts now, there is some editing to do and some administration work involved , but I will let you know how it goes. In fact , the creation and completion of a book feels almost as good as really good sex ! who knew ? I guess I must have , lol.
This week I had been thinking of Volker with very nice shag flashbacks and was tempted to call him but I resisted the urge and just pushed him out of my mind. Surprisingly , it had not been very hard to do.  Last night Volker poped in my head again and I pushed him away, I went on my balcony to do some writing when who called ? That's right.
It turns out he had been thinking of me too yesterday.
But he did not resist calling me, I told him that I too was thinking of him, he was in one of the most romantic outdoor bars of zurich and was wondering if he should come see me or not. I went cocky and said to ring twice when he will come. Did he think I would talk him into coming ? I might have if I were in love but being lovefree means he has no power over me. How cool is that ?
I quickly pimped up my bedroom and made myself pretty. My east german fuckbuddy turned up smiling and happy to see me.  I had hardly closed the door that we were making out like a teenage couple. He did his best to remind me why I like him so much. We undressed slowly as we rolled over my bed, panting and moaning. He went ballistic when he kissed my feet in their new sexy high heeled red sandals. He cupped my face and kept  kissing  me sensously while we made love three times. I felt as if I was growing wings and flying. All throughout our frolics I just kept giving my body  to Volker and avoided thinking altogether. I enjoyed every move, savoured every moment but I kept my heart to myself and did not let it take part in our sexgames.
At some point my lover came so hard he fell on top of  me and slept.  My cat jumped on the bed and Volker naturally rolled on his side to put one arm around her and one around my hips. It was so lovely to have my darling cat purring her whiskers off, comfortably between us. How can I  describe how beautiful this felt ?  Yet I kept my focus of not losing my heart to him  instead  I have reached a point where I can fully participate in the joy of talking to him, laughing with him, climaxing with him even sleeping with him while my cat purrs in his arms.  I can melt with Volker without falling desperately in love with him. All the best of loving someone without the pains of it. Since Im not constantly analysing what he says or what he does, I can relax and be my cheery smily self and that reminds him why he was attracted to me in the first place.
When he went home at 2am , we kissed endlessly by the door, in front of the lift and on top of the stairs. He had a hard time unglueing  himself off my body. I watched him walk down the street and he was practically dancing ! So cute ! Im so pleased to have all this without enduring love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to make that clearer.