This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Good sex burns calories !!!!!

This morning as I planned my day , i was scheduling 1 hour at the gym in between clients and a lunch date with  Igor. My son poped in to show me that he had his wisdom teeth taken out and was grogy from the anasthetics,  we had a chat till he went back home to relax.
I thought I would have my gym hour right after my date but then  Igor arrived, quite sexy in casual chic clothing, and we had a fabulous romp !
Talk about getting wood !
Kisses, french kisses,tenderness, sexyness, touching, caressing, humping, oral pleasuring, more humping, more kissing, fluid bonding, more humping, more, more and more humping !
After climaxing , he held me in his arms and cuddled up for a while.


I must admit that was nice, cuddling up and talking after a great steamy session like that.  Igor went back to work and I had some filing to do in my office.
However I cant pick myself up to hit the gym now, im too  achy and high !


And I dont need to anyway because i lost as many calories as if I had run for an hour or swimmed for 2 hours, yes indeed good sex burns as much calories as sport if not more. Perhaps if I didnt love eating so much I would be slim from all this calorie burning sex, but I love eating as much as I love sex therefore....
Besides life is too short to deprive ourselves from too much pleasure !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree ! so much more fun than dieting anyway

Chantal ! said...

sounds like a lovely way to sweat, lol