This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 September 2010

The hot eastern german

Yours truely  was working in the center today, when i got a couple of saucy texts from  Igor about how he would love to push me against a wall and..and...and.... But ! he has got his little boy  this week end.
( Why did the plonker flirt with me then ? )
Nuff said. not gonna happen tonight.

But now im on fire after having re read the explicit details of what  Igor is dreaming of  doing to my body.  what shall i do ? shall i call Mark  who poped in to say hi yesterday ? oh no too soon. shall i answer Djamel when he keeps calling like a mad man ? nah.
I know ! I want something new !
suddenly.. .. in walks this customer, taking  ages to peruse trough different products. I had noticed him before, even though he is not my style.
Volker  is white, tall, skinny  and probably german though Im not sure.
He has got smiling eyes, a shag me smile and is quite soft spoken and good mannered, which makes me wonder for a moment if this hottie might be gay ,lol.
All the same. I went over and chatted him up, I noticed he sounded quite educated and wore a  painter`s uniform, said he rather have a real conversation than endless internet chatting.
The cute german from the east  was shocked to hear im nearly 50 and said he loves cosy evenings  in front of a movie, oh yeah ? ill movie YOU mate.
Since he was making eyes at me and talking in a sexy Falco-like tone of voice,  I mentioned casually he might wanna  call to ask me out, which led to my giving him my number !!!!
He remarked he didnt know my name so I held my hand out whilst saying it and he............ kissed my hand !!!!

Hmm it had been a while since someone had done that..... I may have blushed from surprise and even more when i told him to leave cos i had to close up and he kissed my hand again !!!
Wow !  does that mean he likes to kiss ? and how much of a good kisser is he ? Man I love seducing someone new ! the anticipating is so sexy !! Ill let you know how it goes after i put his body on fire !!!!!

No comments: