This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Monday 20 September 2010

Dirty sexy hot Igor

After having to turn  Igor down twice last week because of prior engagements I was happy that we both had tonight free.
Igor is the king of hot dirty sex , I mean that in the nicest possible way. And I have been looking forward to it all day. We were at it like crazy, talk about getting wood ! we were humping and kissing and all sort of ing when I started having flash backs of saturday night with Martin that 29 year old easter german.
Igor was kissing me up and down, pounding away, kissing again, humping again, suddenly I closed my eyes and tried to recreate Martin's kisses, his touch, his hands, his gentleness and his romantism.
Why would I even think of that in the middle of exceptional toe curling sex with a man who has wood from the minute he walks trough my door till the time he gets back into the lift ?
Maybe it was too soon, perhaps  I should have basked in saturday's delights a bit longer.
That is another power we women have, a man couldnt carry on shagging whilst thinking of something else, it would alter his moves altogether, we can even do grocery list while we have sex and the guy wont know any better.
I felt a bit embarrassed about thinking of Martin when  Igor was really putting a lot of effort into pleasing me so I focused on him and the magic happen, it was so good it felt as if my blood was liquid fire and I was a tornado. like waves rushing up and down my back and my feet !
Exceptional ! I  told him, sensational ! he answered. In that weird swiss german dialect....stoss mi ä.... Hmm I love stossing you dont worry.


Afterwards, we are laying there and he is talking about how fantastic it was and I'm going along with it, whilst wondering why I had even had those flash backs of Martin.
As he was ready to leave we made some small talk and feasted on those wonderful posh truffles he had brought, when my cat comes in to say hello.
I think he didnt fuss enough over her, she had to come real close for him to stroke her face, tss tss tss.
aha ! I found something dislikable about the king of wood ! lol

No comments: