This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Friday 15 October 2010

I feel all warm when I see my guys on the street

This week I have run into some of my  "play mates", and each time I had this lovely warm tingle in my tummy.
I saw my favourite Yoruba , Djawad, a bad kisser but a fabulous lover ( shame he is such a dominant macho pig),
I saw Byron so lovely and cuddly ( shame he tends to be klingy sometimes),
I saw Brahim who came to say he was going to Germany and Africa for a while and will call me from there, to which I answered he should call me when he gets back here, ( no real critics here, he really gets me and I get him),
I saw Dylan, sweet Albanian street sweeper who showed me pics of his new baby boy ( shame he is so clumsy but at least he's dropped the teasing and the bad jokes ) ,
I even caught Mark with a pretty black girl, firy sexy Mark ( shame he asked all those silly questions and lies a lot ).
I saw Martin  run after his bus to work , wearing hispainter clothing, ( you would never think he is such a fabulous kisser and a refined romantic lover just by looking at him).
I saw  Igor in a suit, walking his little boy to school, so proper looking,( You'd never know he is such a fantastic sex bomb).
Somehow I feel privileged to know those little secrets about my shag buddies, to know them so intimately , inside  and out.
 Each time we barely had time to say hello because in this country we are all on crazy schedules from 8am to 7pm, but I felt in each case a wave of.......something slightly resembling tenderness I guess, a mix of wonderful sex memories of our bodies sweating together and my  lips bruised from all the millions of kisses, and for a few second I also felt some kind of gratitude for all the oceans of pleasure those men have given me  during so many beautiful nights of sexy madness.


I'm looking very much forward to making more and more love to each of them and even more to some brand new ones too !!!!

In fact ,the only one I feel turned off by, is my psycho stalker whose calls I keep ignoring, his insistance is only spoiling sex memories of him that could have been cool.

No comments: