This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 October 2010

The point of beeing single

Ive been feeling pretty horny since yesterday, it has been a very busy week with very little me time , as was the week before and I had not had sex since that time with Volker 2 weeks ago.
I could have, but there was no one that i liked that was free, Stupid Djamel turned me off with his constant calling, and I think i recently did the whole town so..........I would bump into some of my play mates but we were all running to and from work, Jerome went to senegal, Byron is organising a concert, the other ones i dont want, there was no one new.

Yesterday Volker texted at 3 am, i was actually sleeping. He has done this before, why is he up at 3 am anyway ? Never mind.
Yesterday at work I was thinking about the hotness of  Igor and the romantism of Volker, comparing them, wondering who is hottest, who is best, who makes me feel more. And today I woke up really horny, as I kept wondering which one I should invite over for a " coffee ". I really felt like calling Volker but then he might suspect I like him, which I do, silly I know.
I turned down a booty call from some idiot im not interested in at all.
Bang !
Igor ,the king of wood called , right when I was in my bath....I was pleased
to hear that he was showering and shaving thinking of me, we agreed he could come a couple of hours later and I enjoyed my bath imagining how good this was gonna feel.
He came and we had fabulous mind blowing sex for an hour, at some point I told him to open his eyes and look at me and he was overwhelmed  by how intense this made the whole thing, declared he looooooves shagging me.
Really ? really Igor ? I had no idea ! lol

Later we are relaxing. making small talk, im trying to talk about sex, he is talking about his holls he just returned from, his little girl and works he is having done in his kitchen. Dude ! what did I say about no personal stuff !
Anyway this time he actually made a fuss of my cat when she came to say hello, brownie points for him !
I admit the sex was incredible, it was exactly what I wanted but it was nice also when  he left and I could sit with  my cat, finishing "the Canterville Ghost " by Oscar Wilde, in some old jammies and my face cream on.
The whole point of beeing single is to be able of doing exactly what I wanna do when i want it, without pressure or fear.
Turning down the booty calls I dont want without worrying he might not come back, taking the booty calls I do want without worrying about if he'll respect me in the morning or something stupid like that.

The point is : Having an orgasm or two, knowing I dont have to put up with a snoring and farting idiot  in my bed afterward, my cat and I are quite capable of doing that ourselves thank you,  I can just wear socks and jammies and read all I want without said snorer asking me to come to bed or to turn the light off, YAY !

Besides, a date actually shaves and showers before he goes and get laid, a husband or a boyfriend demand their conjugal right without seducing you or making an effort.

Man I love beeing single, it is wonderfull when you understand the benefits of singledom. What was Bridget Jones complaining about ?



No comments: