This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Simon, bad looks can hide a treasure !

Simon  (name changed) is not at all what you call good looking, he is short, fat, has many scars from surgeries, he fought and won against cancer twice, he is an executive in a national compagnie  and is quite old fashioned.
However.....whenever we meet, which is not often, he turns up with expensive beautiful roses, pastries and makes me laugh really hard. He is so educated and has such a sense of humour, that alone makes him attractive. Sexually speaking he really. really, really knows how to pleasure me, so the hell with his looks ! that was great !

No comments: