This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Friday 22 October 2010

Younger men like older women

As I was skyping with my best friend today, she said this 50 something woman she knows is dating this hot and younger artist. That doesnt surprise me at all.
When I was young I have been ditched a couple of times for older girls, which is something that didnt compute very well with me since we live in a society where youth and looks are worshiped way above character and intelligence.
We are constantly told that we must be tall, hence high heels to look tall, slim, hence expensive cosmetics and unhealthy diets, if possible blonde, duh !, and above all else : young or at least young looking ! hence plastic surgeries and expensive procedures of all sorts.
How ridiculous is that !
It took me years to understand that sexyness is not in your wonder bra or fake tan, sexyness is in your head. Its in the way you smile, its in the way you handle yourself, its the subtle tone in your voice that lets him know you find him interesting, its the spark in your eyes that lets him guess you think he is desirable.
Sexyness is the confidance that comes from knowing you are a great catch in bed and he should be lucky to share some of your goodies for a while.


Now, there is no way to know this before your late thirties, early forties. This comes with experience, but once you do know this, you can really broaden your horizon and take charge of your sexlife fearlessly.
As you gain insight into men you realise you dont need to prawl around on 12 inches heels, make up and revealing clothes to find a man, you dont even need to work that hard to get laid !
Each and everyone I ever seduced , I did so with descent clothes on, no make up save a bit of lipstick, no nail polish, no special fake efforts to pretend I was someone else. This way you know you are attracting people to you, the real you, not some phoney look alike of what is thought of as sexy.




No more waiting for him to aproach you, no hoping for a call either, no panting for one man in particular when you know you can feel as high with any other hotties that you like.


I really think this is the reason why younger men are attracted to me and any confidant mature woman, because I dont care, Im not tryng to create a bond or build a foundation. Ive been there and done that.
Why else would I be able to score men 15 or even 20 years younger than myself ? I never lie about my age, this way Im sure to attract those who want a mature lover.


And why are girls encouraged to hide their age anyway ? this is so immature.
I saw a beauty cream commercial on telly the other day, this is actually a night cream that I use. The promotion was done by Andy Mc Dowell, I dont know her age but she is beautiful and classy. Well, would you believe a attractive, successful lady like her was insisting that we apply that cream carefully to our neck because it is often our necks that betray our age ????
Betray our age ? WTF? Since when is it illegal to age one more year each year?
This is exactly the kind of nonsense that take the power away from women when they reach 30. I was lucky to be blessed with some logic when I was a girl and I decided that this age-hiding business is really silly.
Therefore. I never hide my age, so if a guy wouldnt want to date me cause he is not into older women, he can miss out on something wonderfull and I dont have to worry about him finding out.


I sometimes ask the men I date  why they like me and they pretty much say the same : an older woman is confidant, great in bed, can hold a conversation on many levels,she knows what she wants and what she doesnt  AND she doesnt not care at all about commitments because she has done it all already !
In other words : an older woman is not desperate to find the one, she just wants to have tons of fun !

No comments: