This title and texts are protected by law

This title and those texts are protected by law.



I am the boss of my sexlife, the Book has arrived !

Click here to see my ebook on kindle !

www.amazon.ca/boss-sexlife-ebook/dp/B006BASS9S




Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Hurray for quickies !!!!!!!

This  morning   at 8am as I did my laundry whilst reading a book, checking my emails and planning my day, I was feeling a little under the weather.
Im upset about a couple of things ,   besides   I havent  had sex in 3 weeks, I feel ratty , im starting to have withdrawal symptoms.
 I have a dental appointment ( not my favourite activity ! ) and im behind in my paperwork, not to mention i havent even reserved my usual bio turkey for Xmas.
Out of the blue, Igor rang at 8.05 am.

I- Good morning  schatzie.
C-hmm hey you.
I-  I was   just thinking about you after driving my son to school and it is such a beautifull snowy day, I was wondering if you...
C-Sorry Igor Im not really in the mood today, I dont feel sexy, Im gonna go to the dentist this afternoon, I have a ton of paperwork to do, books to read, stuff to file, my back is a little achy and I havent even had my morning chocolate yet ! so , thank you for thinking of me but no thank you.
I-Hey ? want a quickie ?
C-what ?
I- got this massive hard on with your name on it,   you   fancie a quickie ?
C-Now you re talking  ! come on up honey, I feel better already.


hahahahahaha dont I always say Igor is the perfect    shagbuddie in everyway ?
No nensense, no lying or pretending, straight to the point.
 no time wasting nor teasing. I dont know about you but I just love morning sex.
I havent had a quickie in such a long time I forgot how funtastic they feel.

He comes in, unshaved , no tie on, shallow breath and shiny eyes, looks at
me with  his mouth  slightly open, pushes me  against  the  wall  to start undressing  me   feverishly   whilst  kissing me  hard.
Igor's   desire is out of control.

In such cases you   either fall on the floor with your clothes around your ankles or if you are lucky you might actually drop on the couch or the bed whichever comes first.

But Igor  is already inside me before Im totally naked and we are still standing against my front door !

So glad I had a condom in my shirt pocket when I opened the door.
My naked thighs really enjoy  the feel of his blue jeans, the zip of his black leather jacket is rubbing sensously  against my almost   naked breasts.
This  leather smell is driving me crasy and I dont even mind the roughness of the wall digging in my back.
My fingers are running frantically trough his dark blond curls and I cant stop feeling small waves of fire washing over me.
He is practically dancing in my body as deeply as his tongue is doing tango with mine, yum.

Since Im much smaller than Igor is, he has lifted me a little and is cupping my buttocks to secure me in that position, and what a position it is !!!!
Its not romantic at all but it is extremely hot, viril, manly, almost primal.
I feel so alive and sexy as Igor stares at me with half closed eyes and whispers :
....I love your ass...I love your small mushi that holds my dick  so tight.....
I could kiss your tits all day.....hmmm I love your mouth.....i love what you  do with it.......I love your eyes......I love to watch you come....come for me......
come with me...... come with me.......

We rock into each other slowly, ever so slowly, until   we explode.................
Later we are sitting on the floor, wordlessly , exhausted but happy !
My head is resting on his shoulder while his arms and legs are wrapped around me.
Igor didnt  even shower ,said he wants to keep my taste all day during business meetings and remember this morning.
Wow ! how is that for a sexy statement ?

One more kiss and Gregor goes back to his day, I feel so energized by this fabulous quickie that Im ready to take on the world ! roll on laundries, books, tax forms, gift wrappings and time tables ! Im ready for you now !
But .....not before   I have a long long  hot  shower.



A quickie with Igor seems like the purrfect way to start the day !
naughty, I know but hey Im single therefore I am the boss of ..............
....what ?
Exactly !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow -I like that -well written and from real experience. Keep up the good work;-))

Chantal ! said...

Thank you dear Anonymous, this is the most fun Ive had doing research in a loooooooong time. Im looking real forward to meeting some new people next year.lol.